Sun, Aug 29|
One of the best tools for the healing journey! Come and experience the power of ecstatic dance for yourself! Get out of your head and your comfort zone!
Time & Location
Aug 29, 2021, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM MDT
About the event
This was one of the most therapeutic and powerful tools I used regularly during my healing journey, and still do today! Ecstatic dance is an inner journey. We use it to get out of our heads and into our bodies, to get out of our comfort zone (the only way to grow), and for much needed movement we can enjoy!
Ecstatic dance is a safe and sober space where you are completely free to express yourself, I will never record these dances.
No talking or cell phones aloud!
To get the most out of this experience, try this:
- Remember it's all about letting your body move how it wants, NOT thinking about how to move!
- Allow yourself to let go, and dance your face off as you start to loosen up!
- Close your eyes, and just allow your body to move to the music however it wants!
- As soon as you realize you're thinking about how to move, or how you should move, STOP, and start over!
- Just repeat this process, and enjoy the inner journey!
- It may take some time to let go, that's ok, keep coming back, you'll see why this is so powerful as soon as you start letting go and allowing yourself to move freely! My first time I was standing in the back frozen, unable to move for about 90 minutes straight! Another 30 minutes later I was dancing my face off!
- You can keep your video off at first as well, and you can always start opening your eyes once you've figured out how to do it without thinking about it, for me I still close my eyes alot because it's much easier that way and more powerful too!
***After doing anything that gets you into a better, high vibe state, more fully present, or meditative state, be very careful what you do next, especially immediately afterwards - your brain is very malleable at this point, so what you feed your mind while in this state is extremely important and highly influences your subconscious programming! So don't go messing around online or scrolling social or anything like that, feed your mind what you want it to program NOT what you don't want! Stay present as long as possible as well! Remember what you focus on, what you give your attention to, is what your mind will be biased to focusing on and being drawn to. Without realizing it, this is what you're telling your mind is most important, so choose wisely where your attention goes and what you focus on! Always do this, but especially when your mind is extremely malleable after anything you do that brings you more fully into the present moment or a meditative state!***
- Ticket type
Sunday Dance EntryPrice$11.00